What are Electrician Scissors
These are scissors that the designs are of a serrated surface placed on the back of the blade. They are also tough and are sharp enough to cut anything.
- It is used for cleaning wires
- Electricians use the scissors to strip wires for connections
Types of Electrician Scissors
- Electrical Shears: Carbon steel is a type of material used in making electric shears, which makes their blade strong.
- Electrical Cable Scissors: Populaly and widely used scissors because if it’s efficiency
- Electrical Snipping Scissors: This type of electrician’s scissors has the snipping feature on its blades.
- Electrical combo Scissors: This type of scissors can perform multiple functions
Strengths: They are easy and comfortable to use
Weaknesses: Limited in usage
Strengths: This is the sharpest type of electrician’s scissors
Weaknesses: It could be dangerous to use
Strengths: They are useful in keeping the blades clean
Weaknesses: They are relatively costly
Strengths: It can strip, crimp, cut wires
Weaknesses: They are usually expensive
Our Overall #1 Rated Pick
This has the features that make it one of the best electrician scissors. The USAG comes with sharp blades and an anti-slip tooth feature. The design of these scissors allows it to cut wires sharply and strip the wires. Most users prefer the USAG electrician scissor because of its high-quality construction.
- Ergonomically designed han
- Stainless steel material
- Wire crimping function
- High quality material used in making the USAG electrician scissor
- Durable and reliable electrician scissors
- Can cut wires of small diameters
- It is a portable electrician scissors
- It is not effective for cutting thick wires
Electrician Scissors – Buying Guide
Users of electrician snips must identify the elements that guide the purchase of the best. Some of these elements are:
- Quality and Durability: When deciding the best to purchase and use for a job, the quality of electrician scissors is highly important and key. Users should consider the quality of the cutting metal and the handle material. The quality then determines the durability of the electrician scissors would be. Low-quality scissors will likely not last long.
- Based on your Job: You should also consider the kind of job you want to do before choosing the electrician scissors. This is a very vital factor. Some jobs and operations need electrician scissors that can cut tiny wires, another may need on that can cut thick wires, and the other may require scissors that can cut both thick and thin wires. The job could even be concerned with wire crimping or stripping. Therefore, the type of job helps to guide the scissors to buy.
- Price: This is also a significant element in deciding the best electrician scissors to purchase. You should consider your budget when searching for the best electrician scissors. The best advice is that users analyze the features, pros, and cons of different scissors that are within their budget.
- Size of the Scissors: You should take the size into cognizance when choosing the best electrician scissors to purchase. Users should consider scissors with a size that allows them to handle it perfectly.
The Best Electrician Scissors
The top best product [hide]
Useful in crimping wire
It is easy and convenient to handle
Serves different purposes
Perfect go-to scissor for cutting wires in small diameters
Ergonomically designed with firm grip
Wire stripping scissors
It has anti-slip ridges
The handles are strong and easy to hold
Stripping of wires
It is relatively affordable
It is a multipurpose electrician scissors
It cannot crimp wires
Forged from carbon steel
It is an inexpensive electrician’s scissors
The padded handle makes it convenient to hold
It does not strip wires
Crimping cannot be done using these scissors
Integrated cable cutter
It cuts very well, hence, it is strong and reliable
It cannot crimp wires
It cannot cut thin materials
Electricians Scissors FAQ
How do you sharpen the scissors?
Do all electrician scissors come with a holster?
Can electrician’s scissors cut fabrics such as wool and cotton?
Are electrician scissors capable of cutting aluminium cans?
How do I choose the best electrician scissors to buy?
Stanley Proto J318SS Stainless Electricians Scissors
These essential electrician scissors are suitable for everyday use. The blade of this unique electrician scissors has an anti-slip tooth feature. It is built also to strip wires and it very sharp. This high quality and best electrician scissors is the preferred choice for most users.
- Made from high-grade material
- It can crimp wire
- It is easy and convenient to handle
- It is made of high-quality material
- It serves different purposes and is durable
- It is suitable for cutting wires of small diameters
- It has a firm grip
- It has a holster to keep the scissors after use
- It is expensive
The scissors used by electricians for cutting wires help to make their operations faster and secure. Some of the scissors have features that allow them to be employed for various purposes. Hence, users should consider these distinct features when choosing the best electrician’s scissors to purchase. Besides cutting, some can also strip and crimp wires.